[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- This database supports searching for complete words only. A query
for the word "eat" will only return data containing that word, and
not data containing "eaten", "eating", etc.
- Queries can only contain characters from the following set: alphanumeric
characters, dash "-", left parenthesis "(", and right parenthesis ")".
- Boolean operations are supported: "and", "or", and "andnot".
- Searches on this database are very fast, however the disadvantage is
that more complex types of queries are not supported. In particular, if
you need to use wildcards, please try the Verity Search below.
- The results of searching on this database is a list of individual verse
numbers. Each number is a link into a chapter from the Qur'an. By
clicking onto the link, your browser will be positioned directly on top of
that particular verse.
- An example of a query string is: (kingdom and
see) andnot dominion
Search the Qur'an